Sunday 5 January 2014

Thank You...

We are posting late today as it is with a sad heart that the team have decided to take a 3 month break & let the challenges go for the moment.  It was a very hard decision by everyone, but due to work, personal & family commitments, we thought it best to stop for the moment.
We will be accessing the situation in a couple of months & if everything has settled down, we will be back bigger & better.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each & every one of you for your support throughout the time.  We have enjoyed playing along with you, seeing your gorgeous creations & visiting your blogs.
 
Thanks again!
 
Until we meet again, Happy Stampin'
 
Kris, Gwen & Vicky

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Life gets altogether busy sometimes, doesn't it? Thank you, ladies, for your great challenges; I love playing along when I can. I look forward to seeing you pop back up in my blog feed in the not-too-distant future. xx

Carole Stedman said...

I hope you all enjoy your break and I look forward to playing along with your challenges at a later date. Thank you xxx